The Kugler BIMETAL casting process makes it possible to obtain parts which combine, in an optimal manner, the mechanical properties of steel with the excellent anti-friction characteristics of special KUGLER Tokat bronzes.
THRUST RADIAL BEARINGS
- Resistance to highest loads and stress.
- Excellent sliding properties at high speed, even by temporary lack of lubrication.
- Resists to vibrations and resonances.
- Permits a minimum of bearing clearance with highest precision.
- Resists to high temperature (+250°C=450°F).
- Increased lifetime
- Reduced construction volume by using a more compact design, thus important weight saving.
- Large selection for basic material, such as AISI 1045, 4340,17-4PH etc.
- Permits high variations of temperatures (-95° to 480°F).
- Specially indicated for applications with high load, stress and chocks.
- Increased lifetime and high resistance against corrosion.
- Supports high loads and stresses.
- Excellent sliding properties even by lack of lubrication.
- Good resistance against shocks and vibrations.
- No deformation of the bearing due to the steel ring.
- Increased lifetime and reduced maintenance.
- The TOKAT 50 bronze casted onto the steel supports high loads and stresses.
- Excellent sliding properties. The run-in lash applied onto the TOKAT 50 bronze improves the run-in properties.
- Our modern industrial equipment and the EN 9100 certification will guaranty the perfect conformity to the customer's specifications.
© Kugler Bimetal SA